It wouldn't be an adventure if it wasn't a challenge.
Huge thank you to Kypreos Group for paving the way for Alegra's Little Adventures, our corporate sponsor for this event.
Sunday 11th April 2021
Little Legs has teamed up with Two Wheel Tours to create a Cycling experience in the Hawkesbury Region. 84kms with 1230m elevation.
Starting at the Cooks Co-op in Sackville, cyclers will experience the regions most scenic roads including a trip across Wisemans Ferry.
Led and accompanied by professional riders, support vehicles and photographer you will be on roads you have only dreamt of riding on locally.
The day will include
- a light breakfast and safety briefing with mechanic on hand for last minute adjustments
- nutrition stops along the way
- ability to split the riders into two groups depending on ability
- Pro-level support for all riders across the entire ride including two vehicles on course and professional bike mechanic
- Four designated re-group points so that most of the day is spent riding as a peloton
- Ride nutrition provided per rider
- three course lunch at Cooks Co-op including all drinks
- An official Alegra's Little Adventures custom Babici Jersey to be worn on the day.
Gates Open : 8AM
Event Concludes: 2:30PM
What we ask of you
In addition to the $110 registration fee we ask that each rider Fundraises $1000 for the Little Legs Foundation. Once Registrations have been received all will receive a welcome email with further details of the event including information on setting up your Just Giving Fundraising page.
We are LIMITED to 40 riders, get in quick its sure to be a sell out!
NB: Rider safety is our first priority. If there is severe weather such as rain, wind or fire, two wheel tours has the ability to alter the ride date as we see necessary. Any decision will be made by little legs and two wheel tours. If trip quality or safety are in question two wheel tours has the right to postpone the event.